AusProof are the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of electrical cable couplers and components used in underground and open-cut coal metalliferous mines, and also in tunnel excavation projects.
As a result, we have been world leaders in Coupler research, development and design since 1974.
Our Coupler system is the safest and most reliable coupler in the world that features:
- Phases segregated by earth
- Insulation that extinguishes arcs and faults
- Partial discharge and corona are eliminated
- IP68 water and dust rating
- Shape of coupler allows for ease of handling
AusProof’s system is designed in Australia, additionally all components manufactured in Gladstone. Our couplers are supplied internationally to Africa, USA, South America and also into parts of Asia.
In 2018, AusProof launched the partner company, KableX, redesigning how the current cable repair industry operates with new technology and processes.