Quick Release Receptacle
The optional quick release receptacle system is available on both the PS 150A and PL 300-425A ranges. As with all the AusProof ranges, the quick release system features innovative design benefits. Excitingly, the redesigned system is a rugged engineering design that is strong and safe with an ergonomically designed handle.
The system allows for a simple and effective method to engage and withdraw a plug from the receptacle. Specifically, these are used extensively throughout the coal mining and metalliferous industries. Additionally, the quick release receptacle feature fully complies to AS/NZS1299 and AS/NZS60079 parts 0 & 1.
- Increasing the strength and the diameter of the racked gear.
- A larger size and improved strength for the lock pin.
- A modified design to increase longevity.
- A rugged engineering design.
- Economically designed handle.
The Quick Release receptacle is available for:
- PS 150A range
- PL 300-425A range
- Back-to-back receptacles
- Receptacle Gland and Bracket