Aluminium Low Voltage Restrained Range
AusProof’s aluminium low voltage restrained range is designed for Non-ex operations, including metalliferous mining, open-cut mining, pumps and tunnelling projects.
The refreshed new look of the aluminium low voltage restrained range is designed to assist in quickly identifying each product. The plug and receptacle castings have been painted in a bold white to identify Non-Ex, with the addition of colour bands to visually determine the volts and amps. Additionally, other identification methods include ‘Non-Ex’ labels and laser marks on components for further clarification.
Replicating the existing stainless steel range names, the aluminium range uses similar abbreviations to identify each range, using the A at the start to reflect aluminium:
- AES covers 60 – 90 amp, with phase rotation to give 660 or 1100 volts;
- AS covers 150 amp, with phase rotation to give 660 or 1100 volts;
- AL covers 300 – 425 amp, with phase rotation to give 660, 1100 or 3300 volts.
Manufactured with a strong aluminium casting, the restrained range is also a significantly lightweight option compared to the stainless steel range:
- The AES plug is 560 grams lighter, with the receptacle 2.36kg lighter.
- The AS plug is 360 grams lighter, with the receptacle 3.9kg lighter.
- The AL plug is 1.04kg lighter, with the receptacle is 4.36kg lighter.
With the usage of aluminium as the casting not only creating a lighter product, but has also produced a reduction in costs, creating a cost-effective alternative option for those not requiring a flameproof product.
Additionally, the range also includes a durable silicon cover the plugs and an O-ring sealed bung for the receptacles.
Contact your local state sales manager for further information and pricing.