Aluminium High Voltage Range
AusProof has been proudly designing and manufacturing high voltage aluminium range of couplers for nearly 30 years. Safety is our number one priority, our goal being to provide those working with high voltages in open-cut mines, and pumps and tunnelling projects, peace of mind with safe, high quality power supply solutions.
Also known as ‘open-cut couplers’, products within this high voltage range hold an IP68 rating, far exceeding the required standard of IP55. The design of AusProof’s high voltage aluminium couplers provides even greater earth connectivity and pilot control.
Products available in the High Voltage Aluminium Range include:
- the 64BKA, with a current carrying capacity of 6,600 volts and rated to 800 amps;
- the 114BKA, the first coupler in our 11,000 volt range, rated to 800 amps and requiring only 4 bolts for faster opening and closing the coupler system, increasing efficiency;
- the 118BKA, the second coupler in our 11,000 volt range, rated to 800 amps and requiring 8 bolts to open and close the coupler system; and
- the 224BKA, with a current carrying capacity of 22,000 volts and rated to 425 amps.
A number of compatible accessories are available for products within this range, including adaptors, crimp and soldered contacts, armoured and unarmoured glands, slide hammers, and AusProof’s CAT Skid.
From mid 2022, AusProof began dispatching all aluminium high voltage couplers with the LED Live Line Indicator as a standard feature. A modern technological marvel, the use of LED’s allows the Live Line Indicator to be seen even in the bright daylight of open-air operational sites.
Designed and referenced to AS/NZS1300:2009, testing by an external company has now been completed, with copies of their test reports available for download here. Additional features of AusProof’s high voltage aluminium couplers include:
• Phase to earth segregation
• High MPa aluminium material
• Earth pilot connectors
• Silicon seal for face
Please contact your local state sales representative for more information and pricing details. Further information on these products, as well as access to downloadable technical manuals and product dimensions, can also be accessed by clicking the relevant product image below.